Galaxy Quest

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    In Cauda Venenum Index du Forum -> IN CAUDA VENENUM -> Postuler
Auteur Message
barktrust

Masculin
Moyenne de points: 1,00
Point(s)/message: 111

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Galaxy Quest Répondre en citant   

Galaxy Quest > bit.ly/240VDD5

"To,Boldly,Go,Where,Shakespeare,Calls"View,,the,,discussion,,thread"I,had,originally,not,wanted,to,see,Galaxy,Quest,because,I,heard,that,it,was,making,fun,of,Star,Trek,,and,then,Jonathan,Frakes,rang,me,up,and,said,"You,must,not,miss,this,movie!,See,it,on,a,Saturday,night,in,a,full,theatre.",And,I,did,,and,of,course,I,found,it,was,brilliantOver,,,at,,,MTV,,,,Jordan,,,Hoffman,,,did,,,a,,,comprehensive,,,oral,,,history,,,of,,,the,,,creation,,,,release,,,and,,,legacy,,,of,,,Galaxy,,,Quest,,,,the,,,sci-fi,,,comedy,,,released,,,back,,,in,,,1999,,,that,,,has,,,since,,,garnered,,,a,,,large,,,cult,,,following^,Hibberd,,James,(August,27,,2015)11Retrieved,,June,,28,,,20089The,,film,,originally,,received,,an,,"R",,rating,,,according,,to,,Galaxy,,Quest,,producer,,Lindsey,,Collins,,and,,Sigourney,,Weaver,[9],,before,,being,,re-cutMaybe,,,they,,,dont,,,have,,,warp,,,anymore,,,so,,,it,,,took,,,15,,,years"Galaxy,,,Quest:,,,The,,,Oral,,,History""I,thought,it,was,very,funny,,and,I,thought,the,audience,that,they,portrayed,was,totally,real,,but,the,actors,that,they,were,pretending,to,be,were,totally,unrecognizableEnterprise,,in,,order,,to,,explore,,brave,,new,,worldsThe,,,Thermians,,,might,,,be,,,related,,,to,,,another,,,cinematic,,,alien,,,race,,,The,,,Thermians,,,claim,,,to,,,be,,,from,,,the,,,planet,,,Klaatu,,,NebulaRetrieved,,November,,24,,,2014"Yet,,,One,,,More,,,Final,,,Frontier:,,,Fighting,,,Bad,,,Aliens,,,,for,,,Real"^,,,Where,,,is,,,my,,,mind?,,,-,,,Tangent,,,WIL,,,WHEATON,,,dot,,,NET,,,,September,,,24,,,,2001,,,^,,,"StarTrek.com:,,,Transcripts,,,(Casey,,,Biggs,,,Chat,,,on,,,3/28/2002),,,on""Yes,,,,I,,,have,,,seen,,,Galaxy,,,Quest,,,and,,,no,,,,it's,,,not,,,really,,,like,,,that.",,,,,,Casey,,,Biggs,,,(Damar,,,on,,,DS9)[28],,,Trekkies,,,,a,,documentary,,film,,about,,Star,,Trek,,convention,,attendees,,Fanboys,,,,a,,comedy,,about,,Star,,Wars,,fans,,Free,,Enterprise,,,,a,,comedy,,about,,Star,,Trek,,fans,,Three,,Amigos!,,,,a,,comedy,,about,,actors,,mistaken,,for,,their,,characters,,Error,,Please,,try,,again!,,Added,,to,,Your,,Check-InsSome,parts,of,this,page,won't,work,propertyArchived,,,from,,,the,,,original,,,on,,,16,,,February,,,2003,,,I,,,was,,,rolling,,,in,,,the,,,aislesThis,,,homage,,,also,,,extended,,,to,,,the,,,original,,,marketing,,,of,,,the,,,movie,,,,including,,,a,,,promotional,,,website[22],,,intentionally,,,designed,,,to,,,look,,,like,,,a,,,poorly,,,constructed,,,fan,,,website,,,,with,,,"screen,,,captures",,,and,,,poor,,,HTML,,,codingTommy,Webber,Enrico,Colantoni,YouTubeBut,the,adventure,is,just,beginningAn,,Amazon.com,,companyKyle,,Kaitlin,,Cullum,,Tawny,,Madison),,Alan,,Rickman,,as,,Alexander,,Dane,,(DrMental,,,Floss,,,is,,,a,,,registered,,,trademark,,,owned,,,by,,,Felix,,,DennisYou,can,thank,Steven,Spielberg,for,that,romantic,subplot,Getty,Images,When,the,director,visited,the,set,,he,suggested,that,Missi,Pyles,alien,role,be,expanded,,which,is,why,a,subplot,involving,a,romance,between,her,and,Tony,Shaloub,was,added,inAll,rights,reserved f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité    

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    In Cauda Venenum Index du Forum -> IN CAUDA VENENUM -> Postuler Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation