Script Bot Status Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    In Cauda Venenum Index du Forum -> IN CAUDA VENENUM -> Réclamations
Auteur Message
barktrust

Masculin
Moyenne de points: 1,00
Point(s)/message: 111

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Script Bot Status Facebook Répondre en citant   

Script Bot Status Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

by admin posted Jan 27 2016, 7:31Auto liking is not currently supported, auto comments should work. But you could just have a single scripted post that cycles through a list using Self. [] Reply Root Android-Everything you need to know about Rooting your device November 18, 2017 at 5:39 pm [] should know that a bricked phone is as good as a brick. Step by step: How to create a Facebook Bot: For running this on you will need Python Interpreter + Selenium Browser + Driver Some basic knowledge of programming. Sign up A python script that interface Facebook chat to a chatbot using XMPP protocol. by admin posted Nov 27 2016, 12:21You must be an admin user of the page to connect to it. by admin posted Jan 17 2016, 13:03You can use your bot however you wish. This script uses Sleekxmpp library, an excellent work from Fritzy for managing the xmpp protocol. You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session. News Gadgets Tech Machine Learning How to Explainer Programming Top List Extra . 2018 GitHub, Inc. Contact us: [emailprotected]FOLLOW US About Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Contact Us Bitsdroid Team Bitsdroid, 2018 . by admin posted Feb 28 2017, 13:21I think the code you want is something like: // Returns WordPress posts. Here is shot attached: Thumbs up: 0, thumbs down: 0, stars: 0.0Views: 347, today: 0, week: 2, month: 12. Reload to refresh your session. by admin posted Feb 14 2016, 11:45Bot Libre does not put any signature to posts. by 100011350342961 posted May 17 2017, 4:18my bot doesn't post automatically on facebook, i have to click the check post button for a post to be sentThumbs up: 0, thumbs down: 0, stars: 0.0Views: 331, today: 1, week: 2, month: 10. by fasilkoombra posted Jan 27 2016, 7:04hi i want to auto like and comment my newsfeed posts on facebook automatically. It can post from an RSS feed, auto post a set number of scripted posts, or respond to your wall posts and comments. Thumbs up: 0, thumbs down: 0, stars: 0.0Views: 301, today: 0, week: 1, month: 5. by 9758326758 posted Nov 28 2015, 9:36is this bot will comments in friend post Thumbs up: 1, thumbs down: 1, stars: 3.0Views: 1702, today: 0, week: 1, month: 8. by THORECAMI posted Feb 7 2016, 23:46hello, can i make a bot to post in different facebook groups? if so, can i make it to post in different facebook gropus and my own page?Thumbs up: 0, thumbs down: 0, stars: 0.0Views: 1301, today: 0, week: 1, month: 4. How many pages show up, and how many do you have? Thumbs up: 0, thumbs down: 0, stars: 0.0Views: 764, today: 1, week: 3, month: 9. .. I think what you are seeing is the app that the post was posted from. email = driver.findelementbyxpath("//input[id='email' or name='email']") email.sendkeys('LoginID') print("Email Id entered.") password = driver.findelementbyxpath("//input[id='pass']") password.sendkeys('Password') print("Password entered.") Dont get confused with syntax,driver.findelementbyxpaththis is one of the predefined syntaxes by selenium and"//input[id='email' or name='email']"this is something you can see on your screen by ctrl+shift+i on the keyboard. The bot chooses an autopost at random from its list of autoposts. 11 commits 2 branches 0 releases Fetching contributors PowerShell 54.1% Python 45.9% PowerShell Python Clone or download Clone with HTTPS Use Git or checkout with SVN using the web URL. by totalmage posted Oct 2 2017, 16:05Hey, I would like to make a bot that can take emails and post the text on a facebook page. Are you trying to connect to a Facebook profile or page? Thumbs up: 0, thumbs down: 0, stars: 0.0Views: 1027, today: 0, week: 1, month: 7. Search . Skip to content Features Business Explore Marketplace Pricing /facebook-github-bot Sign in or Sign up . by chandan posted Mar 5 2016, 23:02How to make a bot admin? Thumbs up: 0, thumbs down: 0, stars: 0.0Views: 1253, today: 1, week: 2, month: 7. So, if you end up bricking your phone, be creative and think of its uses as a [] Reply Leave a Reply Cancel reply Follow Us Here342FansLike84FollowersFollow9FollowersFollow7SubscribersSubscribe Machine Learning Machine Learning Machine Learning Examples in Daily Life Satyam Prasad Tiwari - December 6, 2017 0 Let us explore Machine LearningExamples from real-life. Thumbs up: 0, thumbs down: 0, stars: 0.0Views: 846, today: 2, week: 3, month: 11. driver = webdriver.Chrome("C:UsersUserDesktopchromedriver.exe") driver.get(' print("Opened facebook.") Above code will open the Chrome browserswith the help of driver that we recently installed on PC. A Page bot can reply/comment to posts to the page, and auto post to the page 5a02188284
jquery facebook like formhow to mass delete liked pages on facebookhow to make an american flag on facebook chathackeri pe facebookuforia studios facebooklikes4likes facebookcheat family farm di facebook cheat enginefacebook hacker download no passwordfacebook app creation datehow do i delete my facebook account without waiting

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité    

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    In Cauda Venenum Index du Forum -> IN CAUDA VENENUM -> Réclamations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation